Nothing makes a family happier than the addition of a child. Many people believe that having children makes a house become a home. In fact, it makes a family feel complete. It can be distressing when physical difficulties or a person’s lifestyle prevents pregnancy. In the past, women with such challenges haD only one option i.e., adoption. However, even this has its own pros and cons. There is no guarantee that children will be available for adoption for always as per your requirement. You must also meet the criteria to adopt a child in India.
When it comes to surrogacy you can achieve the dream life you are looking for happily. The number of people choosing surrogacy has increased in number across the world nowadays due to various reasons. Some of those reasons are listed below.
- Gestational surrogacy gives an opportunity for single parents to have a kid with a genetic tie.
- With Gestational surrogacy, same-sex couples can achieve their dreams of having a kid. The ability to use donated eggs or sperm throughout this process ensures that the kid and surrogate mother have no genetic tie.
- A lot of women are not able to conceive or maintain a pregnancy nowadays due to various reasons such as health problems, drinking alcohol, etc. Not being able to become pregnant can be emotionally draining. In fact, you will not be able to concentrate on any of your work due to such problems.
A lot of couples get into depression due to this kind of problem. Treatments for infertility can be extremely expensive and heart-breaking, and sometimes even the best treatments don’t work. The intended parents have a choice that keeps their biological link to their child intact with gestational surrogacy.
Even better, it eliminates maternal age from the picture so that women can have children without being constrained by a biological clock.
- Pregnancy is not the only route to becoming a parent. Women may choose different routes for a variety of personal reasons. When pregnancy is too difficult due to lifestyle or social issues, gestational surrogacy allows a couple to welcome a little baby into their life. For people who are unable to become pregnant because of medical issues or lifestyle restrictions, this alternative has given them fresh hope.
By this time, you would have understood that gestational surrogacy is legal in India. In fact, it is legal in other parts of the world too.
Traditional surrogacy, also known as straight surrogacy, is a process that starts with natural or artificial insemination and continues through childbirth. This type of surrogacy is still illegal in India from a legal standpoint. This simply means that you cannot try traditional surrogacy in India.
Surrogacy has become a hot topic everywhere now due to the following reasons. Take a look at them!
- According to research, surrogacy has led to an increase in the child trafficking business.
- With surrogacy, the new born may face several health issues. Health risks to the new born include genetic problems, membrane damage, and low birth weight.
- Offspring have become commodities as a result of surrogacy, which creates ethical questions. It is well known for disrupting the connection between kids and their mothers. This inevitably leads to the exploitation of women, especially in developing countries.
- It may also have psychological effects too. There have been numerous instances of surrogacy-related legal and psychological issues in India. There have been numerous instances of surrogacy abuse. Many women who have accepted to become a surrogate are mentally abused and tortured physically.
When you choose surrogacy, a contract will be made between you and the surrogate. All the terms and conditions will be mentioned clearly in the contract. You could always take the help of the lawyers in Delhi, to know about the laws related to surrogacy in India in detail. In fact, doing this can help you know whether surrogacy suits your requirements or not.
Whether you have been cheated or want to know the information related to surrogacy, you could always approach an advocate in Delhi. A lawyer can manage the necessary paperwork to effectively present your case while making you understand your rights. Your lawyer will also represent you in court and ensures that you get justice. He or she will advise you on whether you should go with filing a criminal case or civil remedy or with both.
Is abortion legal in India?
If a woman becomes pregnant as a result of incest or rape, she is permitted to get an abortion. Major fetal malformations may also be a reason to end a pregnancy medically. There may be additional explanations, such as inadequate contraception. If the mother’s mental or physical health would be gravely harmed by the pregnancy, a woman may also choose to have an abortion. A doctor may recommend you abortion if the baby is dead inside your womb.
If a minor is planning to get aborted, the signature of the guardian is necessary. In India, if you are planning to choose abortion, a doctor’s approval is required. If you want to know the laws related to abortion in detail, approach the best lawyer in Delhi. By taking their guidance you can always avoid legal complications.
How to find a good lawyer in Delhi?
- Choose a lawyer who has good experience in dealing with abortion cases. The more the experience, the better guidance you can expect.
- Check the client reviews of various lawyers in Delhi, to know who provides the best services to their clients.
- All the lawyers in Delhi may not charge the same from their clients. Some charge on an hourly basis, while some charge a fixed amount. Compare the charges of various lawyers to know who falls into your budget.
- You must choose a lawyer who will be available on calls and chat. Otherwise, it would be difficult for you to reach them if you have any questions related to your case. Choose a lawyer who listens to you patiently and suggests the right path for you.
Take the appointment from a reputed lawyer in Delhi today to get clarity on abortion and surrogacy-related laws!